I did quite a bit of research on Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table in this price range.
I chose this one because it has a solid back, molded ankle holders, and it folds up. So, I made the purchase and crossed my fingers. Now that I have been using it for a few weeks, I am certain that I made the best choice.
It was not hard to assemble like many other reviews who bought other brands have mentioned. The solid back is very comfortable, and I use the lumbar pillow for added comfort. It does not fold up very much, and is not easy to move on carpet, but that is a matter of friction and has nothing to do with this well made machine. Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion table is very solid device, and I have no worries of malfunction or getting hurt.
The recommendations for use that comes with the manual are conservative and make sense. The molded ankle holders are very comfortable. Many reviewers of other tables talk about the discomfort of the rollers, and the need to wear boots or to buy additional gravity boots to use in place of the rollers. Not the case here. In fact, I often use it without shoes, and I find that I don’t have to tighten the ankle holders to a point of discomfort.
The ankle holders can be made more comfortable by just wrapping an old T shirt around your ankle before you close the brace. You invert and go back without any problem. The release is very easy to opperate as well. I can’t think of one complaint, and I highly recommend this product.
Here is my product review Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table
- Easy to install(took about 30 minutes)
- Easy to use. Leg locks are comfortable and were a selling point to me over the other types of leg holders on different inversion tables. I don’t feel like I am going to fall at all, and the table itself is very heavy and sturdy.
- The price is good compared to other tables. I have found that on some other brands they have the other style leg holders and people wind up spending another $100 on gravity boots that hold your legs the way that this one does right away.
- My back feels awesome! .. it’s like not having legs for 10 minutes. The feeling carries on afterwards too, so it isn’t just a quick fix. I go on this before bed, or if I have a stiff back and it goes right away.
- It’s heavy.
- It’s big when folded up, so at best it will be leaning against a wall versus under a bed
- Good luck moving it someplace by yourself, even if it is folded up. The table swings
- The one I bought for my friend arrived damaged .. the button that you press to release and lock your legs into place was broken inside the box when it arrived. I ordered a replacement and guess what .. THE REPLACEMENT ARRIVED WITH THE SAME PART DAMAGED!
It looks like it is due to the placement of the part when they packaged it and I am sure the delivery men aren’t kind to it since it is big and heavy and awkward. I have opted not to chance this again and am getting a refund on that one and keeping the other because it isn’t worth the hauling the huge thing back and forth and waiting for replacements again that may or may not be broken and also for the reason listed below.
If you like to reduce lower back pain or exhaustion or stimulate your blood flow ,the Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table produces a awesome house-hold equipment. The inversion table brings to your body’s total wellness by optimizing lumbar traction force, therfore treating pressure level on your backbone discs and suspensory ligaments. And once your back begin to relax, the rest of your body will follows.
The table could also help with such areas as creating body flexibility for better performance of athletes , minimizing the impact of aging because of gravity, and curing lower backpain because of sitting or standing.
The Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table boasts a durable tubular stainless steel frame
a scratch-resistant powder-coated finish, and a memory-foam-vinyl-covered backrest with a detachable back cushion .Furthermore , the inversion mechanism is a easy to use: when you lay your body over the nylon back-rest and put on your feet into the anatomically shaped ankle cushions, just extend to your arms over your head. When your arms go up, your body slowly inverts up to 90 degrees.
The only inputs are your strength and gravity itself.
See The video Introduction of Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table